Now page is a place to tell you about the things I focus on right now, in no particular order. I’ll try to keep this up to date best I can. Inspired by the nownownow project.
- Living in Jyväskylä downtown with my 7-year-old son, 12-year-old daughter, 30-something wife (age is just a number “😄”). It’s nice here in Finnish lakeland district, see for yourself.
- Coding CSS/HTML/JS or using command line on (almost) daily basis.
- I like running and walking. 👟 Started a habit of working out
every day5 times a week on June 26th, 2021. See more on my Strava Athlete profile.
- I love movies. Redesigned my movie blog on September 2021. Over 3000 movies reviewed and counting. I also rate on IMDb and Trakt.
- Tweeting and instagramming. I rarely use other social medias. I have a hunch I post like 80% in Finnish 🇫🇮 and 20% in English.
- Working at Dude as a founder, CTO, and a full-time full stack developer. My daily tasks consists of front end (advanced SCSS/CSS mostly), accessibility testing, UI testing, servers, a bit of marketing like blogging and tweeting and even some back-end (PHP/WordPress). Check out the company GitHub and my personal GitHub profile, they are always up to date.
- Playing Overwatch as Qllervo.
- Blogging at least once a month. On top of this web development focused blog in English, I have a couple of blogs in Finnish. Check out a personal blog about life and everything (🇫🇮) and my web agency company blog (🇫🇮).
- Trying to read daily. Currently reading non-fiction about sobriety and personal finance. Occasional progress updates at Goodreads.
- Creating dreamy synthwave. It’s on-off depending how much free time I have but definitely not a dead project. Check out Streetgazer at SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Writing a book about personal finance (🇫🇮). In search of a publisher.
Contributing in WordPress community somehow on weekly basis, check out my WordPress.org profile. Organizing WordPress Jyväskylä Meetups.Because of COVID-19 the community activity is nonexistent in my little town called Jyväskylä.
Updated 12. September, 2021